Saturday, May 26, 2007

Eight Things You Didn't Know About Sophie Brador
  1. I drank rum when I was a puppy.
  2. I once caught a squirrel.
  3. I love people who work for the post-office, but dislike the junk mail people .... and I can tell the difference.
  4. I will kill another dog if it is standing next to me while my dinner is being served.
  5. I have a giant cauliflower-like mole thing on my neck and it is really gross, according to my humans.
  6. I am indifferent to horses in the country, but freak out when I see them in the city.
  7. I once met Chris Noth, The Flaming Lips, and some guy who was on the Osbournes.
  8. I refuse to eat bananas because the humans sometimes hide pills in them.
  9. I tend to get carried away.
  10. I have dysplasia in my shoulders.
  11. I have a photo of David Lee Roth in a towel being arrested by the police on a pin that I could wear on my lapel, if I wasn't a nudist.
  12. I drink and eat out of handmade crockery.
  13. I won't jump on the bed or into the car by myself, but wait to have my bum lifted up for me. Why do for yourself what others can do for you?
  14. My dad moved to Estonia.
  15. Cat poop is the most delicate treat on earth.
  16. What the hell is a ferret?!
  17. I tend to get carried away.
  18. I only play bitey-head with Cha Cha.
  19. My mom wrote a song for me called Sophalina-lina-lina-lina-lina-lina-lu, Sophalina-lu.
  20. I have traveled across the country three times.
  21. I hate the car and have no idea what it's like to sit, stand or hang my head out the window because I lay down and won't move.
  22. I don't like guide dogs for the blind or people in wheelchairs, but have no problem with either when paired up together. If only those sight-challenged people would get wheelchairs, I could relax.
  23. I like shopping and immediately plop my butt down at the counter of every store and stare at the sales clerk.
  24. I can't believe some stores don't give out cookies.
  25. I love my box and if I cannot be in my box with the door closed when my humans are gone, I freak out.
  26. I am in my box right now, even though my humans are home.
  27. We moved in next door to a monastery and I am thinking of converting to Catholicism.
  28. I can't count.
  29. I tend to get carried away.