You heard me right.
I said CAT show.
Sophie and I are spending a weekend in Vermont. Much to my surprise, and Sophie's chagrin, the Fancy Feline's Cat Show is happening in our hotel this very weekend.
Oh my. I just don't even know what to say. I don't know what to say about dog shows either, but this was something else. Cats just don't seem very into it and frankly, neither do their owners. None of them were particularly friendly. Maybe they could smell dog on me.
There were Siamese cats.


A Javanese cat.

An unknown-ese cat.

And then a whole bunch of that blurry breed.

You may not have heard of it. It's a brand new discovery in the cat world.
Unfortunately, I gave my camera lens a good knock and now it isn't working quite right. Just as well. I don't want to freak any dogs out.
Unfortunately, I gave my camera lens a good knock and now it isn't working quite right. Just as well. I don't want to freak any dogs out.

After an hour or so, I couldn't breathe and was having difficulty using my eyeballs. Damn those allergies!
Sophie was not pleased to be waiting in the car during the Cat *Spectacle*
(en français, svp, so it rhymes. Merci.)
But I could just imagine the beast at a cat show.
Sophie was not pleased to be waiting in the car during the Cat *Spectacle*
(en français, svp, so it rhymes. Merci.)
But I could just imagine the beast at a cat show.
Sophie likes to pick up cats. She also likes to pick up as many things as possible, at once. I wonder how many Maine Coon kitties she could do? They average about 25 lbs a pop. She might want to stick to the Siamese.
They're skinnier.
