This is the kitchen in the loft.

This is the dog in the loft.

I am giving all this up for walls.
Just kidding. I am not giving up the dog.
And she's not giving up her best friend.But we are moving soon to a place with actual rooms instead of one big open space. The kitchen is not as big and the dinner parties may not be as fabulous, but hey, that's what caterers are for right?
Did I have you worried that I was getting rid of Sophie?
This has been a belated April Fools post.
The author would like to thank you for you patience during this busy time, and would also like to assure her regular readers that she will, one day, return to regular blogging activities. If you are not a regular reader, please return to your regularly scheduled activities.
The author would like to thank you for you patience during this busy time, and would also like to assure her regular readers that she will, one day, return to regular blogging activities. If you are not a regular reader, please return to your regularly scheduled activities.


