Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sophie Brador
Over Exposed




Truth be told, I've been so busy lately, that the beast has been a little under-exposed. Yesterday, I tried to make it up to her with a walk in the sunshine and I brought the camera to capture some of her post-furminator sleekness.




It's the photos that are over-exposed, but Sophie's loveliness is still apparent. I can hardly believe she's gained seven pounds since Christmas.




She looks great, but this bootie-shot gives you a little glimpse of her pudgy tummy. It almost looks like she's got a tennis ball lodged in the side of her belly, but rest assured, it is nothing more than labrachunk.




She was just in for a full check up at the vet and everything is as it should be. But seven pounds is a lot of weight for a dog to gain, so she's been put on a strict diet. She is only allowed to eat whatever she can scrounge on walks.