OOPS!
Here's a good example of look before you leap .... or lunge.
I posted a kind of nasty "get off my blog" comment to Wuff Stuff, thinking they were some opportunist marketing venture trying to make a few $$$ off us dog lovers.
In reality, they appear to be just a bunch of dog lovers and quite possibly don't even have any $$$.
I feel like quite sheepish about this one, being such a grumpy grump about them posting in my comments. Can I blame it on my dysplasia? No. I was just being a bitch. Now some would say it is only natural for a diva dog like me, but I sure hope the Wuff Stuffer folks won't hold it against all us Canadian dogs ... or chessie/lab crosses ... or divas.
With Apologies,
SB
Here's a good example of look before you leap .... or lunge.
I posted a kind of nasty "get off my blog" comment to Wuff Stuff, thinking they were some opportunist marketing venture trying to make a few $$$ off us dog lovers.
In reality, they appear to be just a bunch of dog lovers and quite possibly don't even have any $$$.
I feel like quite sheepish about this one, being such a grumpy grump about them posting in my comments. Can I blame it on my dysplasia? No. I was just being a bitch. Now some would say it is only natural for a diva dog like me, but I sure hope the Wuff Stuffer folks won't hold it against all us Canadian dogs ... or chessie/lab crosses ... or divas.
With Apologies,
SB
