Friday, September 12, 2008

Sophie is Disgusted.

Since I started teaching full-time at the college, Sophie has been spending a lot of time doing nothing. She is not impressed. Her fans are not impressed either. They drop by to see her and find nothing new and so slowly have begun to abandon her. Poor Sophie.

On the other hand, she is back to getting daily walks with an array of dogs, including the wee King Kong, and even goes to the country once a week for a sleep over with Charlot and Tricky, her former neighbours. Despite the fact that I am not working at home as much, Sophie is pretty damn happy.

She's just sad that I've dropped the ball on her blog .... and on sending out all those packages I promised to send. Maybe I'll pack them up this weekend.

I hope you bear with us. Christmas break is coming soon and I get a full month off, at which point, we should be back to our regularly scheduled blogging. For now, I will definitely try to update at least once a week.

Oh .... and is that not the cutest tooth you've ever seen?