Friday, April 03, 2009

BALLS
(but that's just the subtitle)


I know you are all just dying to know what Sophie is up to.


She's been playing with her I Love New York baseball



courtesy of


PETEY


Petey lives in the West Village and knows all the best doggie souvenir shops.



I told Sophie all about Petey and his love of tennis balls and she fell asleep dreaming of the day (maybe in May) that she can go play tennis ball with Petey nose to nose.

And that's why this blog post is called

ODE TO PETEY

Petey and Sophie were born to be best buddies.


As far as Sophie is concerned.

any dog who can obsess over as tennis ball as much as she does is her kind of dog.


Thanks for the baseball Petey!

***

Special thanks to Asta and her family for providing the beautiful location for this photo shoot