Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here is me last week on Av. de Chateaubriand in Montreal,
with all my furs intact.





Here is me today, on Rue Marie Anne,
after furs were stolen.






Here is the wacky yard around the corner from my house,
for your amusement.


And just in case you are wondering about those missing furs, some lousy vet stole them and then did an ultrasound and a biopsy on my liver and lymph nodes. I've been feeling poorly. We know that my liver is too small and my nodes are too big (so whose been greedy?), but we don't know anything really until we get the biopsy results. In the meantime, I am doing really well, now that I am not puking or pooping, and think this is all a bunch of hoopla for noopla.


Sending only happy thoughts and all our best wishes to Wally's family in DE and NE.