SOOOPHIEEEEEEEE!
If you snuck out of your cell and are reading,
hang in there furry one.
I am on my way!
I just need to get on one of these,
AC110 Calgary to Toronto
and then one of these,
AC430 Toronto to Montreal
and then get in this,
my not very impressive car
and then come and get you.
at Possum Place
I promise you massive hugs
(even though you will pretend not to like it),
raw bones,
sweet potatoes,
and a big swim in the river.
AND
You can sleep on the bed every night for the rest of your life.
If you snuck out of your cell and are reading,
hang in there furry one.
I am on my way!
I just need to get on one of these,
AC110 Calgary to Torontoand then one of these,
AC430 Toronto to Montrealand then get in this,
my not very impressive carand then come and get you.
at Possum Place
I promise you massive hugs
(even though you will pretend not to like it),
raw bones,
sweet potatoes,
and a big swim in the river.
AND
You can sleep on the bed every night for the rest of your life.
