Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's my birthday today, and to ring in the joyous event, Sophie woke me at 4:30 a.m., sick as a dog. Better than sick as a horse, I suppose, and easier to clean up. She seems fine now, but its 6:30 a.m. and I'm exhausted and ready for a nap.

I don't put much stock in horrorscopes, but while sitting vigil with the beast to make sure everything that needed to come out of her, did, I decided to put myself in her paws and see what my horrorscope would be, if I were a dog.
Assertive, and active you need challenges to keep you busy. Relaxing and slowing down are not in your vocabulary. You need lots of space or lots of exercise. Companionship is very important to you. Loyal and dedicated you need to feel loved. Your inner self reveals a sadness that others may miss if they are not paying attention. This comes from loneliness. You seek peace and harmony and have a favorite hiding place. Proud and charming, you find it hard to believe the world does not revolve around you. Look to those born in May, June, August, September and November for extra attention. Good luck and changing circumstances are in your future!
A favourite hiding place? I wonder if I can fit inside Sophie's box.