Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Box, the sequel


Charlot, the neighbour Bouvier, appears to be taken with the box as well.....

.... but he's actually obsessing about a great big giant marrow bone and a blue, squeaky mouse locked inside.


__________


I really wanted to post the picture below instead of the one above, because it more adequately demonstrates the sheer size of this giant dog, who probably wonders why Sophie likes to hang out in a shoe box. BUT I couldn't because of all the dog hair on the floor. It totally gives away the disasterous amount of shedding Sophie does and the measly amount of vacuuming I've been doing ... of late. On a regular day, I get up and vacuum and mop the floors even before coffee, then I usually wash the windows, and if I've had a really good sleep, I throw a new coat of paint on the walls.

Well really, who doesn't?