Friday, June 15, 2007

Sophie's Blog is Long Overdue

First, I am long overdue in reporting on my meeting with the miraculous Wimsey hound dog. He truly is a massive drooling beast and I have pictures to prove it! Of course, they are all on old fashioned 35mm film and awaiting developing. I hear there is someone in a donut shop in Northern Ontario who can still handle that old fangled technology. So .... a Wimsey update will be forthcoming sometime in the next couple of months, I hope. For now, just know that Wimsey is tres cool!!!!!!


Second is the long overdue, long lost story of Cha Cha's life, and as soon as restore some version of photoshop to my computer, I will tell you all about it. I sort of had some wine, and the counter was sort of full of moving boxes, and I sort of set my lovely new MacBook on the counter, but I sort of accidentally dropped it on the floor, and the damn floor sort of shattered the screen ... so I had to buy a new one, and then the data wouldn't transfer and, well, this story just gets too long to tell. But the upside is, soon to come is the long overdue, long lost story of Cha Cha.


In the meantime...


Coming soon to a Montreal loft near you:

1. Charlot, the Bouvier, will be here for a weekend, next weekend.
2. Cha Cha will be staying with us for the whole month of July!
3. Max might be staying with us for a weekend sometime in July too.

UPDATE!!!!!
Max the Maltese will be here on Sunday for two whole days! Woo Hoo!!!!